Requirements For New POC (First Time Application)
1. Completed POC application form: Please avoid cutting and crossing, leave a space between words, keep letters within the boxes and write neatly. Please make sure you fill out all the important portions such as :
a. Select “New” under ‘Type of Application' (Column 1)
b. Valid Foreign Passport number and Expiry Date (Column 17-18)
c. Information on Pakistani relative living in Pakistan including their 13-digit CNIC/NICOP number (Column 19-21)
d. US Address and US Phone Number (Column 22 and 23)
e. Pakistan address (Column 24)
f. Personal information, left thumb impression and signature (Column 26) are BOTH required. For children, left thumb impression is required. In place of their signature, just write their names.
2 Two current photographs (passport size, light blue or white background).
3. Money order or cashier's check for the fee is $110 for adults, $60 for minors (below 18 years) made payable to the Embassy or Consulate General.
4. Copy of valid/unexpired American/Foreign passport. Expired passport copies will not be accepted.
5. For holders of previous Pakistani citizenship – please provide passport renunciation letter and surrender your previous NIC/CNIC/NICOP. Click here for passport renunciation procedure. Click here for NIC/CNIC/NICOP surrender procedure.
6. For Children of Pakistani citizens – please provide the child's valid/unexpired foreign passport copy, birth certificate copy and parent's NIC/CNIC/NICOP copy (front and back)
7. Note; POC can no longer be issued to a foreign spouse on the basis of marriage. However, foreign spouses holding POC already can apply for a renewal or duplicate of their POC. For POC duplicate procedure, click here . For POC renewal procedure, click here .
NICOP/POC Cards Main Page
Back to Home page